Binges
Saint Denis Church
Listed as a historical monument, the church dates from the 13th century. Shortly before the Revolution, it was enlarged with a new bay to accommodate two chapels on either side of the nave. One is dedicated to the Virgin Mary and the other to Saint Roch.
In 1823, the public clock was installed on the bell tower. The church was completely restored in 1998, including the renovation of the bell tower and its pediment.